Do you have questions? We are here to help!
Contact us with your comments and questions about Fox & Sheep and our Apps in English or German. In case of technical issues, please make sure to include your device and device version in your message.
1. My app crashes
- Check that your device is running on the latest firmware.
- If the app still crashes, please turn off your device and turn it back on. Please hold the home button and the sleep / wake button of your device as long as the device goes off and afterwards the Apple icon appears again.
- Close all apps running in background before starting the app.
2. My app doesn’t have sound
Please check if your side switch is set to mute in the device settings and see whether it may be locked. If this is not the case, please try to double push the home button, do a left swipe in the appearing bottom bar on the screen, and check if the sound icon at the very left is showing muted and if so, tap it to unmute. Please also check that Settings > General > Sounds that the buttons are set to “on”.
iPad users: The side switch is used either for sound or rotation lock. Please check the side switch settings on your device: Settings > General > Use Side Switch to
3. How to uninstall or reinstall the app
Tap and hold any app icon on the screen until the icons start to wiggle. Tap the X-sign in the top corner of the app you want to delete. By tapping the “X”, you’ll remove the app and all of its data from your device. Press home button to cancel or stop deleting apps.
Open the App Store on your device. Please make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID that was used for the original purchase. Tap on “purchased” from the bottom navigation bar, locate the app in your purchased list and tap the download button.
4. My child accidentally erased the app. How do I get it back?
It’s easy to reinstall an app that has been erased.
- Open the App Store on your device. Please make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID that was used for the original purchase – you won’t be charged again
- Tap on Purchased from the bottom navigation bar
- Locate the app in your Purchased list
- Tap the download button
5. If I reinstall an app, will I be charged again?
As long as you reinstalled from the same Apple ID that you used to purchase the app, you won’t be charged. More information on downloading past purchases http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519
6. Where do I insert my promo code?
Please open the App Store and the Today Tab. In the top right corner, tap on your profile and then on “redeem code”.
1. I have bought the iPad version of Nighty Night and extra animals as well, but when I try to reload my purchases on my iPhone, it says I have to buy them again.
Nighty Night has two separate versions, one for iPad and one for iPhone. This means you have to buy the iPhone version separately as well as the In-App-Purchases.
2. I’ve bought extra animals but now I cannot find them anymore. Do I have to buy them again?
3. The singing snowman is gone. How do I get it back?
Little Fox Nursery Rhymes
1. When I try to record, although the recording button lights up appropriately, when I try to play it back there is no sound.
Contact us with your comments and questions about Fox & Sheep and our Apps in English or German.
In case of technical issues, please make sure to include your device and device version in your message.
We also work for hire!
You have an app idea or IP and need some professionals to turn it into a real product for kids? Get in touch! With years of experience in the digital kids space we are happy to help you out with concepts, story writing and development to create an extraordinary mobile experience for your kids audience.
How we develop our apps
As adults we always think we know what kids love. After all we were kids ourselves, right? But we realized early on: The only way to create outstanding kids content is to create it together with kids. Therefore we involve kids in every step of the development process. From parents for parents. FROM KIDS FOR KIDS.